Friday 6 November 2015

Expectations #Explained

 Expectation means- " to Expect, to Hope "


 There are thousands example for expectation but I am giving you one of my real time example so that you can relate yours:

  Few Years Back, I thought that every body speaks truth, why anyone tell a lie... But I was wrong. One Day my very close friend came to me and he was bit disappointed. I asked him his problem, then he told his problem to me and he told me that,"he was in need of some money very desperately and if I gave him that money he would be return me within  seven days." In that particular moment

I didn't have that amount but I had to have help my friend. So I went to some of my friend and borrowed money and that particular money I paid my friend who came to me for help. I thought that he will return me the money and so I returned that money from whom I took. But I was shocked because my close friend, whom I helped, did not returned my money. I was shattered that how could he told a lie to me, how was it possible. I thought that why should anybody lied why, why, why.... And he was not anybody but my close friend.. I had a problem that I never said no to anyone. I wanted to help others with what I had. I returned that money to whom I took, from my pocket money. I really thoght hard that night that why my friend told me that lie, I was very clear with things went around me but till that day my thinking changed very rapidly. I never asked my money to my friend because I didn't want anybody to be condemned. From that very day my friend taught me a very precious lesson that- MONEY IS THE ONLY THING WHICH HAS TO FAIL YOUR EXPECTATION FROM EVEN YOUR DEAREST PERSON....The only person in the earth who you can expect is not anybody but YOU....

                                     And that particular day when one of the dearest friend of mine broken my heart for telling lie, At night   I questioned myself that how could he do so....bcz I expected something from him actually lot of people who lived around me.. From that particular day I realised that rule that was circulation in the whole world that- "NEVER EXPECT ANYTHING FROM ANYONE" If you expect anything from anyone you'll surely get hurt.. Bcz no body in the world who is perfect Only two person is perfect in the world- "One is UNBORN and the other is DEAD".... Man is born with a nature to do wrong.. So now If I want to help someone I give up the thoght that in response he'll do something to me.


                                           So guys If you want to be HAPPY follow a simple rule that never expect anything from anyone.. HELP everyone with your might but never expect anything.....The best expectation in return is a SMILE that's it.. A SMILE cost nothing but HEAL many acute WOUNDS. 


Questions about Expectation:

1) Why are we expecting by default?
2) Is it Possible to Stop Expecting. If Yes, How?
3) How to stop other peoples to Expect from us?
4) What is the root cause of Expectation? 

Ans:1) Yes we expect by default because thats what 99% people are doing and we live around them, and there is no one to teach us. How to not expect? Even, Sometimes our parents also teach us Tit for Tat.
     I am unique piece in this earth and same is you. We have got different Mindsets, different opinions, different interests, different problems, different parents, different life,,, everything different. Then how can we know what is he going to do? I mean how can we expect? That the cause of suffering if he will not do what you have expected. 

     I have no control over your energy, so it is worse if I expect from anyone to read this article full or to like or share. This thing is cause of suffering to me if you don't do. But I didn't expect then even if see one like or any view after a month then I will become feel good. because there is zero expectation with this. 

   2) yes, it is possible to stop expecting. Few Years back, I had a state in my life when I suffering from high leg pain, at that time I was doing nothing except expecting, I was expecting from my friends to come and watch and to sit and talk to me because that was major and I was complete bed rest. I was not able to move or stand, that was very painful. I was expecting very much. In those days, I was very sad, there is no connection of my sadness with pain, but there is direct connection of my sadness with expectation. I was feeling bad when I was expection someone to say something and give sympathy and they were not giving. I was feeling bad. Sorry to slip out of topic. In those days I was expecting too much because of lack of knowledge, someone has said,"Knowledge is Light" So from now you can also stop expecting, It is simple.. You have to know one thing by the bottom of your heart and prove it to yourself by every way possible that,"I don't have any control in your mind, if you feel bad reading this , feel good reading this"  whatever just have to know that those things are out of my control. 
It doesn't end here.
Than what to do.. Does sequence of question end.. I guess no.. Because lack of knowledge and half knowledge is the only cause of terrorism. 
Whenever someone did something unexpected remember,"Everything happens for good"
"जो होता है अच्छे के लिए होता है"
and try to watch the positive side of that situation. 
Try this Right Now.. "From your memories take out any of your failed expectation and try to watch positive side of that" Isn't it for your good. Or if you cann't see it right now, you will feel it in future. 

3) I had never force anyone to expect, but I try not to hurt anyone for the expectations they have from me. So I be precise with my friends, family, teachers and everyone. 
 I have experienced being unclear, and I know the mind clash of clans. So simple"Be Precise" also "Be Honest".

4) Root Cause of Expectation, "It is doing" You do something for someone, than you expect the same from him to do. Like One Day I helped my friend giving bike, then when I was in problem then I was expecting from him to give his bike, though he was not in condition but I did not understand and arugued and shouted him unnecessary though I felt sorry afterwards but I ruined that moment and also let him feel that never take help from me if you cann't. 
So does it mean stop doing and take sanyas like saints for stopping the urge to expect. No, it means I have to know who am I? and my controls? because it was my fault to give him the bike if I don't have a helpful heart. It's my fault. Every one has different conditions but one thing is gonig to remain the same every where.
                                        "Expectation is the root cause of all the Suffering"





No comments:

Post a Comment